PJM Interconnection LLC (PJM) is a regional transmission organization (RTO) serving all or parts of Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and the District of Columbia. Started in 1927, this energy pool was renamed the Pennsylvania-New Jersey-Maryland Interconnection (PJM) in 1956. PJM is headquartered in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania.
ESAI’s PJM Coverage includes Capacity, RECs, Power, Natural Gas, Carbon, Transmission and Congestion markets
ESAI provides fundamental-based outlooks for generation owners, investors, developers, and energy traders. Subscribers receive market updates on important market events including Capacity auctions, RGGI auctions, new Emissions and Renewables legislations, plus complete PJM long-term price forecasts for Power, NatGas, Capacity, RECs, and Emissions prices.
ESAI Power’s market insights enable subscribers to:
- Make critical investment and trading decisions.
- Conduct effective energy asset revenue and gross margin analysis.
- Validate Asset valuation models and projections.
- Stay up to date with unbiased near-term and long-term price forecasts.
- Understand and manage market and regulatory risks.
- Test analytical models.
- Compare industry standard Capacity, Carbon, RECs, Energy & NatGas price forecast benchmarks.
In addition to PJM, ESAI Power monitors ISO-NE, NYISO and MISO.