ESAI Power is a proud sponsor of ACORE Renewable Energy Finance Forum in New York City | Renewables News
Published May 18th, 2022 | Brian Doyle | News
The ESAI team is excited to spend time with clients, partners and friends at the ACORE Finance Forum in New York on June 7th & 8th and talk through Renewable Energy Project Finance challenges and opportunities. If you’re planning to attend, please email Brian Doyle to schedule a meeting with our Capacity or Renewable Energy teams.
The agenda for the ACORE Finance Forum features how participants throughout the renewable energy transaction landscape are managing risk, approaching deals and moving forward. Join the finance sector’s largest and most influential investors, developers, utilities, manufacturers and buyers, and hear their insights on the next stage of renewable finance and investment.
Some of the featured topics include:
- Evolving business models in project finance as renewable energy companies take on new risks.
- Capital stacks, the tax equity market and lender appetites.
- Opportunities and Pain Points in moving ESG motivated capital to our sector.
- The changing risk behaviors of corporate buyers.
Click here to register for the event: https://acorefinanceforum.org/
American Council on Renewable Energy
Founded in 2001, the American Council on Renewable Energy (ACORE) is a 501(c)(3) national nonprofit organization that unites finance, policy and technology to accelerate the transition to a renewable energy economy. In 2022, the American Council on Renewable Energy (ACORE) is proudly celebrating its 20th anniversary. For more than two decades, ACORE has sought to unite finance, policy, and technology to accelerate the transition to a renewable energy economy. Please enjoy the following video to the right as a celebration of 20 years of extraordinary growth for the organization and a look ahead to further progress!
ACORE’s events set the industry standard in providing important virtual and live venues for attendees to network with leading experts in the field, while gaining valuable insights on the policies, financial trends and grid issues most pertinent to the renewable energy sector.
Visit Our Renewable Energy Page
ESAI Power evaluates the renewable energy issues, markets and trends in the PJM, New York, and New England market footprints. Coverage includes solar, onshore and offshore wind, hydroelectric, and storage. For each region, ESAI Power details the regulatory and market factors that impact the supply and demand balance for Class I Renewable Energy Credits (RECs) and projects the supply and demand balance of Class I RECs through 2030. Based on these projections, ESAI Power provides a Class I REC price forecast for the New England and PJM footprints and closely monitors renewable energy supply and demand developments in New York.
Request A Free Product Trial
Please visit our Free Trial Report Request form to request up to (3) three of our research product reports.
- Capacity Watch includes a regional 10-year Capacity price forecast, and in-depth analysis of current market issues.
- Energy Watch report includes reviews of market conditions, granular forecasts of pool-wide and zonal energy pricing.
- Transmission Watch analyzes regional reliability issues, congestion in the context of RTO & State transmission policies.
- Emissions Watch provides analysis and price forecasts of the SO2, NOx and CO2 emissions markets.
- Northeast Energy Watch produces a nine-month zonal pricing forecast & analysis of policy change.
- Congestion Watch provides month-ahead assessments of the congestion component of zonal LMPs for NYISO, ISONE & PJM.
- Next-Week & Bal-Week Report provides short-term forecasts for PJM Western Hub, NY Zones A & J, ISO-NE Internal Hub.
- Natural Gas Fund Watch provides a one-week outlook and analysis of key near-term factors in the natural gas market.